At the Goff Financial Group, we believe that every relationship begins with clear, honest communication. We recognize that every investor has unique financial needs and deserves the utmost attention. That is why many of our clients have been with us for so long.
We’ve put together a phased program of financial acclimation, ensuring that we build a trusting and lasting relationship.
Phase 1: Planning Your Goals
- Review and discuss your current financial situation.
- Discuss your short and long-term financial goals.
- Develop a financial plan based on your goals and comfort level with your investments.
- Review your current investment issues, such as your past performance and risk.
Phase 2: Reviewing Your Portfolio
- Investment Risk Analysis: Evaluate the potential risks of your current portfolio.
- Asset Allocation Analysis: Determine your current exposure to different financial markets and industries.
- Investment Performance Analysis: Evaluate the expected future performance of your current portfolio.
- Custom Investment Strategy: Develop a customized strategy for your portfolio based on your current holdings, goals and comfort level with investing.
Phase 3: Working Towards Your Goals
- Implement your custom strategy to help you achieve your goals.
- Sell investments not consistent with your goals.
- Buy new investments geared towards your goals and financial comfort level.
- Track your portfolio’s performance with comprehensive reporting and secure online access to your accounts.
- Schedule periodic meetings with you to update your financial planning and review your accounts.
- Provide our investment advisory letters to keep you informed of critical changes in the economy and financial markets that may affect your personal finances.
- Work with your other advisors, such as your CPA and estate attorney, to help you achieve long-term financial security.