We specialize in helping mid to senior level executives retire from publicly traded energy companies.
Many of the clients we serve have worked for energy companies such as Exxon Mobil, Chevron, ConocoPhillips, Occidental, Anadarko, and others.
Working with our energy executive clients over the years has given us an in-depth perspective of the unique challenges and opportunities you face in your industry. We understand periods of rapidly changing commodity prices that can magnify your exposure to company-specific risks, which may put your long-term financial goals at risk.
We understand these risks may be further magnified during retirement, especially if you retire with a concentrated exposure to the energy sector.
Given these risk factors, maintaining a secure and enjoyable retirement is a concern you may have, as you get closer to retirement.
We have extensive experience helping our clients navigate these types of uncertainties during their retirements.
Because of our experience managing retirement portfolios for energy executives and their families, we are able to offer our clients highly customized financial strategies tailored to their specific needs.
Here are some of the ways we may be able to help you:
Develop a Comprehensive Financial Plan
We develop a comprehensive financial plan for your retirement decision that gives careful consideration to your specific spending goals and the unique industry and company-specific risks you may face retiring from the energy sector
Implement Diversification Strategies
If you have a concentrated position in your company stock, develop and implement retirement income and diversification strategies that seek to reduce your commodity and company-specific risks over time
Maximize Benefit Plans
We help you maximize the full potential of your benefit plan to optimize your costs during retirement
We can help develop long-term investment strategies that include tax-efficiency (i.e., taking your individual tax situation into account when investing for you) as one of the primary goals
Estate & Other Tax Issues
If you have a complex estate and/or extensive tax issues, we can assist in building a qualified team of independent financial, tax, and legal advisors
As a fully independent Registered Investment Advisor and fiduciary with over 20 years of experience, we have a legal obligation to put your interests first. Our fee-only model seeks to provide objective advice without the conflicts of interest commonly seen with banks, brokerage firms and mutual fund companies.
In our experience, energy executives who have spent their careers subjected to the price swings in oil and gas deserve nothing less.
- We believe advice that is truly independent and objective is the only advice you can trust.
- To eliminate the conflicts of interest commonly seen with advisors employed by banks, brokerage firms and mutual fund companies, we work directly for 100% of our clients on a fee-only basis.
- We do not receive any fees or commissions from any financial products or from any transactions whatsoever.
- Should you need tax or legal advice, we can introduce you to independent CPAs and estate attorneys.
- While we would coordinate our services and strategies with these other advisors, they would work directly for you on a fee-only basis.
- To eliminate potential conflicts of interest, your tax and legal advisors would not be employed or controlled by our firm, nor would we have any fee sharing arrangements with them.
If you would like us to contact you about any of the issues mentioned above, please complete this form and one of our Financial Advisors will contact you shortly.