We’re Here For You
Trust is a popular word. You hear it frequently in the financial world, but why should you believe it? As fee only financial advisors, it’s the essence of what we offer to our clients: straight talk and undiluted investment advice, based solely on their best interests. It’s a claim we back up with a history of servicing our clients with an expertise in customized investment solutions. We’re committed to building your financial future.
Our Senior Management Team (from left to right)
Rick Peterson, CIMA® – Financial Advisor, Matt Goff – Founder & Chief Investment Officer, Nick Lyons, CFP® – Financial Advisor, Eva Lejidos – Manager
At the Goff Financial Group, we provide customized investment management services based on your comfort level with risk and long-term objectives:
- Tax-efficient investment strategies for high net-worth investors
- Independent and objective investment research and advice
- Strategies for nonqualified and incentive stock options
- Investment recommendations for executive-deferred compensation plans that complement other investment accounts
- Retirement income planning
- Coordination of services with your tax and legal advisors
- Investment Management
- Financial Planning
Why The Goff Financial Group
Here, peace of mind is at the top of our mind. We are committed to making you comfortable with us and with our investment strategy. We do this by:
1. Providing full disclosures and reports on our experience, required regulatory filings and other relevant documents all in writing;
2. Assuring complete transparency in reporting and portfolio management as a fiduciary; and
3. Tailoring investment solutions to suit your very unique financial goals and circumstances.
Our History as a Fee Only Financial Advisor Firm
The Goff Financial Group was founded over 20 years ago with one idea in mind: provide long-term investors with sound, objective financial advice. We’ve never strayed from that proposition. To eliminate conflicts of interest, we are only paid by our clients; unlike most financial companies, we do not receive any commissions or fees from any financial products. We provide trusted advice.
Our valued clients have wholeheartedly embraced our fee only and fiduciary approach. As of December 31, 2018, the company managed approximately $279,390,228 on a discretionary basis and approximately $12,559,815 on a non-discretionary basis. To learn more about us, please contact one of our financial advisors at (713) 850-8900.
Do You Know The Differences Between Fee-Only and Fee-Based?
There are several critical differences between independent, fee-only advisor such as The Goff Financial Group and fee based and commissioned-based advisors. To view a comparison chart of advisor compensation models and how they could affect you, click here.