Fee Only Financial Advisors
We’re here for you. Trust is a popular word. You hear it frequently in the financial world, but why should you believe it? As fee only financial advisors, it’s the essence of what we offer to our clients: straight talk and undiluted investment advice, based solely on their best interests. We back up this claim with a history of servicing couples and individuals with expertise in customized investment solutions. We’re committed to building your financial future.
- Tax-efficient investment strategies for high net-worth investors
- Independent and objective investment research and advice
- Strategies for nonqualified and incentive stock options
- Investment recommendations for executive-deferred compensation plans that complement other investment accounts
- Retirement income planning
- Coordination of services with your tax and legal advisors
- Ongoing Investment management
- Ongoing Financial Planning
- Objective advice of fee only financial advisors
Why The Goff Financial Group
Here, peace of mind is top of our mind. We are committed to making you comfortable with us and our investment strategy. We do this by:
1. Providing full disclosures and reports on our experience, required regulatory filings, and other relevant documents all in writing;
2. Assuring complete transparency in reporting and portfolio management as a fiduciary; and
3. Tailoring investment solutions to suit your very unique financial goals and circumstances.
Learn more about us on our Questions and Answers page →
Our History as a Fee Only Financial Advisors
The Goff Financial Group was founded over 25 years ago with one idea in mind: provide long-term investors with sound, objective financial advice. We’ve never strayed from that proposition. To eliminate conflicts of interest, we are only paid by our clients; unlike most financial companies, we do not receive any commissions or fees from any financial products. We provide trusted advice.
Our valued clients have wholeheartedly embraced our fee only and fiduciary approach. As of December 31, 2021, the company managed approximately $457,552,800 on a discretionary basis. In addition to assets which we manage, our
assets under advisement were approximately $13,515,927. To learn more about us, please contact one of our financial advisors at (713) 850-8900.
Do You Know The Differences Between Fee-Only and Fee-Based?
There are several critical differences between independent, fee only financial advisors such as The Goff Financial Group and fee based and commissioned-based advisors. Because of these differences and the potential conflicts associated with them, we recommend you view a comparison chart of advisor compensation models and how they could affect you, click here.
Find out how you can benefit from using a fee only financial advisor. Fill out the short form below and an advisor will contact you.