This salaried position with bonus is open only for financial advisors with current assets under management. The advisor must have the required licenses/registrations to work as a financial advisor in the state of Texas (e.g. Series 7, 63, 65, 66, CFA, CPA, etc).
Our ideal candidate is an active Registered Rep. or Investment Advisor, CPA with an existing book of business, willing to transition his or her clients to an established growing investment fee-only advisory firm in exchange for a fixed salary plus incentives and benefits.
The compensation philosophy reflects the belief that the client relationship always comes first and should not be compromised.
• Five or more years of proactive, successful sales experience in financial services.
• Must have a high degree of self-motivation and the ability to work with little supervision
• Ability to make critical decisions independently
• Excellent relationship management, networking and business development skills
• Ideal candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree.
• Required License include Series 7, 63, 65 or 66
• Intermediate computer skills including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office is a must.
• Working knowledge with Portfolio Center, Morningstar, Quicken, and any other financial software a plus
We will be working closely with the new hire through structured training program (if needed). The ideal candidate should possess an open minded and optimistic attitude towards challenges and learning in general. This position is perfect for someone who is:
• Detail oriented;
• Highly organized;
• Looking to grow with a company;
• Looking for opportunity for advancement;
• Hard working;
• Able to balance multiple tasks and projects at once;
• Goal Oriented
• Salary plus generous bonus program
• Retirement plan match
• Health Insurance
• Paid Parking
• Office is centrally located in Greenway Plaza
• Advisor will have own office
• Fast paced work environment
• Team based, friendly work environment
• Support staff