Executive Assistant Position
Interested in a rewarding career with an innovative and rapidly growing financial firm?
The Goff Financial Group offers a comprehensive training program with a solid career path. This position includes a base salary (not a draw), comprehensive training and a generous incentive program with full benefits.The compensation philosophy reflects the belief that the client relationship always comes first and should not be compromised. The applicant would be working directly with financial advisors and other administrative team members to accomplish various goals and day-to-day responsibilities to ensure an efficient and productive office environment.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for support and assistance to management and advisors. Support and assistance will entail a wide range of administrative functions requiring confidentiality, initiative, and sound decision making. You will handle a wide range of high-level administrative support by periodically providing research, preparing reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, booking travel arrangements, and scheduling meetings, and various client requests. You may also train other administrative staff and provide administrative direction for other assistants.
Additionally, you will need to be willing to take on whatever demands and tasks are set upon you with a positive attitude. You must be able to work well with others, being flexible and willing to resolve conflict in a win-win manner. You must be willing to compromise when a difference in opinion arises, especially when dealing with clients. You should demonstrate experience in developing relationships in an organization as well as experience in handling the administrative and executive support related tasks with minimal supervision. You will need to adapt procedures, processes, and techniques to the completion of assignments and in line with the department’s activities and goals.
This role requires:
• a minimum of 5 years of experience in supporting management in a fast paced environment,
• an associate’s degree (or equivalent) or higher level of education,
• a high degree of professionalism and discretion,
• the ability to concentrate on the task at hand, stay motivated despite obstacles, and drown out distractions,
• effective and efficient time management skills,
• a high tolerance for routine while being able to adapt,
• being able to multi-task and prioritize, while remaining meticulous when completing work,
• need to be able to maintain focus in the face of a busy schedule,
• good problem-solving ability,
• dependability and reliability
• strong work experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, including table creation, mail merges and basic formatting,
• knowledge of general office procedures (e.g., filing, correspondence, scheduling, expenses, calendar),
• effective interpersonal skills,
• excellent telephone etiquette,
• superior oral and written communication skills,
• tact and good judgement in confidential situations.