Associate Financial Advisor Position
Interested in a rewarding career as a financial advisor with a growing financial firm?
The Goff Financial Group offers a comprehensive training program with a solid career path. Our Advisor Training Program will provide you with a variety of advancement opportunities within our company. Our ideal candidate is a CFP candidate or CFP interested in joining a team of highly qualified financial professionals. This position includes a base salary (not a draw), comprehensive training and a generous incentive program with full benefits.
The compensation philosophy reflects the belief that the client relationship always comes first and should not be compromised.
• Must have a high degree of self-motivation and the ability to work with little supervision
• Ability to make critical decisions independently
• Excellent relationship management, networking and business development skills
• Intermediate computer skills including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint or better
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office is a must.
• Working knowledge with Portfolio Center, Morningstar, Quicken, and any other financial software a plus
We will be working closely with the new hire through structured training program (if needed). The ideal candidate should possess an open minded and optimistic attitude towards challenges and learning in general. This position is perfect for someone who is:
• Detail oriented;
• Highly organized;
• Looking to grow with a company;
• Looking for opportunity for advancement;
• Hard working;
• Able to balance multiple tasks and projects at once;
• Goal Oriented
• Salary plus generous bonus program
• Retirement plan match
• Health Insurance
• Paid Parking
• Office is centrally located in Greenway Plaza
• Advisor will have own office
• Fast paced work environment
• Team based, friendly work environment
• Support staff